Health Choice Generations (HMO D-SNP) is keeping up with the latest developments about the COVID-19 illness. Below are some tips to protect your health.
How to protect yourself
- Most important: Stay home when you are sick.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Know the signs and symptoms of COVID-19: fever, cough and shortness of breath.
- See more tips from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Concerned about symptoms?
Call your doctor: If you think you have been exposed to COVID-19 and develop a fever and symptoms, such as cough or difficulty breathing, call your healthcare provider for medical advice.
We are here to help.
If you have questions, please call us at 1-800-656-8991, TTY 711, 8 am to 8 pm, 7 days a week.
FOR COVID-19 INFORMATION AND UPDATES
Provider Education Resources
COVID-19: Medicare Provider Enrollment Relief Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
COVID-19 Telehealth Practices as of 3/25/2020
COVID-19: Emergency Declaration Health Care Providers Fact Sheet
COVID-19: Recommendations for provider preparedness
COVID-19: Specimen Guide
COVID-19: Specimen Collection and Shipping Instructions
Last Updated: 03/26/2020